You and your guests will have a wonderful time at our beautiful, covered, full-size outdoor ice arena. Ice skating is not only a fun activity for all ages, it is a great way to make your event special, whether it’s a birthday party or a business meeting. Parties and other special events at the ice arena are held in our decorated, heated, indoor party room. A “Party Captain” will host your event and assist with all aspects of your event.
Reserve a birthday party today
Choose the date, day, and time – parties are generally scheduled for our weekend Open Skate and Family Skate sessions but sometimes there are other options so don’t hesitate to ask! You can reserve over the phone by calling (541) 850-5758 ext. 7 beginning October 23rd or in person at the Skate Shack beginning November 2nd. Can’t wait to find out if your special day is available for a party on the ice? Shoot us an email at email@example.com. Pay the $149 or $189 deposit to secure your party date – cash/check/VISA or MASTERCARD.
Basic party package $149
Ten participants (ages 8 and up)
Basic party package $189
Ten participants (ages 5 to 7)
Our Basic Party Package includes a ton of fun and the following:
- Personal “Party Captain” to help with the entire two-hour event
- You invite the guests and let us do the work!
- Use of our indoor heated and decorated Party Room
- Admission and skate rental for a 30-minute session of games or a mini-group lesson on the ice led by your Party Captain
- Guests with skating experience (i.e. they can stand up, skate forward, and stop by themselves) may be offered the opportunity to play on-ice games such as bowling, basketball, or red light-green light depending upon how busy the public session is (i.e. games will be offered at the discretion of the Party Captain).
- Guests without skating experience will receive a mini-group lesson
- Choice of dessert
- Ice cream cake
- Clown cones
- Animal scoops
- Gourmet cupcakes
- Choice of beverage
- Hot chocolate
- Raspberry lemonade
- Choice of basic tableware colors
- Classic red
- Hot magenta
- School bus yellow
- Sun kissed orange
- Fresh lime
- Classic pink
- True blue
- The guest of honor will receive
- A special gift
- A ride on the Olympia (Zamboni) (ages 8+ only)
- A complimentary Open Skate admission pass to an Open Skate session during the current skating season
Make your event unique with special add-ons
Add a personal touch to your birthday party with any of these wonderful options.
“Designer” party ware $10
- Flowers – bright colored flower design
- Snow Flurry – pale blue with snowflakes
- Hockey – pucks and sticks of course
Glow-in-the-dark package $25
Imagine the Birthday Party Room lit with magic lanterns, glow-in-the-dark silverware and a special gift for the guest of honor.
Lunch or Dinner $/choice
Price to be determined by choice of meal ordered. Food options include:
- fresh made soups
- bagels and cream cheese
- quesadillas – cheese or grilled chicken and cheese
- …and more!
Additional party guests
Costs include the addition of one more Party Captain for the event to ensure that everyone will have lots of fun!
Ages 8 and older
Up to Ten additional guests can be added. $40 + $10 per additional guest.
Ages 5 to 7
Up to Five additional guests can be added. $40 + $10 per additional guest.
Additional skating-only guests
In the event that the Guest of Honor has guests such as grandparents or parents of their friends attending the party and those guests just want to ice skate (but not participate in dessert and don’t need assistance from the Party Captain), those guests can just pay the regular admission price at the skate Shack (skate rental fee is waived) prior to getting on the ice.
P.S. Parties aren’t just for kids! Adults deserve cool birthday parties too!
- less than 14 calendar days prior to the date of the party – no refund
- Cancellation 14 calendar days or more prior to the date of the party – full refund less $25
- Cancellation fee will be issued by check and mailed via USPS – please allow two weeks
- within seven calendar days prior to the party – no rescheduling allowed
- within eight to thirteen days prior to the party – $25 rescheduling fee
- 14 calendar days or more prior to the party is allowed without a penalty
Note: Ice arena availability is limited to dates and times when other events are not scheduled.